CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Am. I Can. I Will.

Well. . . I started this blog earlier on in the year and I honestly didn't get anywhere. At that time I was 148 lbs. I am currently 153 lbs. But this time, I have a little more determination. I have a vacation coming up at the end of March and graduation at the end of June. I want to be in better shape, not only that but I want to feel better about myself. I know what it feels like to have low self-esteem and have no confidence in your self. I want to help change that for myself and hopefully for others. I'll post motivational quotes, pictures, everything that I can think of that has to do with fitness. I'm getting back into working out every day now that I have a break off of school. I will be doing HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) for about 45 minutes. I can't afford a gym membership or any equipment for my home. I have my body, and 1 ten pound weight so far lol I'm broke right now so I don't really have many options. Just remember, 'I Am worth it, I Can do whatever I set my mind to, I Will achieve every goal I set for myself.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment